Watermelon is a fruit from the Cucurbitaceae family, it represents an emblematic seed of the beautiful season; it not only makes us happy, watermelon is an essential element for the good functioning of our body. This delicious fruit is packed with water, sugar, fiber and important nutrients such as vitamins A, B6 and C. To take full advantage of its nutrients, consider choosing organic.
This course covers the techniques of growing, fertilizing, harvesting and marketing watermelon. This will allow you to master all aspects of watermelon production; This course includes 6 sections :
- Site selection and layout,
- Variety selection and planting,
- Phytosanitary treatment,
- Harvesting and marketing.
This training lasts 4h 15min.
- Aucun préréquis
What you will learn
- How to choose and develop the site
- How to choose the varieties, the material to use
- Learn about fertilization
- Learn about phytosanitary treatments
- Learn about irrigation
- Learn how to harvest and market watermelon